Selamat Datang Di MR-Community

A pair of Sports Shoes

Friday, November 13, 2009


Being "equal and similar" with other teens is the desire of all
adolescents.

I remember well how as a teenager in 1963 I
feel should have the latest sports shoes that are "in".

The problem, last month I've just bought a pair of leather shoes.

But, really sports shoes in fashion, so I came
the father asked for help.

"I need a little money for sports shoes", I said one evening in
garage where my father worked as a mechanic.

"Willie" father seemed surprised.

"New shoes a month old, but Why do you need the shoes now
new? "

"Every person wearing sneakers yah!"

"It may be a son, but it is not easy to make dad
pay for sports shoes "

Salaries small father and often not enough to meet the daily needs
day.

"Daddy, I look like a dorky wearing shoes of this type" I said,
refers to the new oxford shoes.

Dad looked in in the eye.

Then he replied, "Look, you wear these shoes one day
lagi.Besok, at school, notice all the shoes from your friends. If
after school you still believe that the most worn shoes
shoes than your pal friend, the father will cut your mother and spending money
buy a pair of sports shoes "

I am happy to go to school, the next morning, full of confidence
that day was my last day of oxford shoes are mamakai
This outdated.

I do what I tell my father did, but not, I
tell me what I look carefully.

Brown shoes, black shoes, tennis shoes worn, all the
center of attention.

In the evening, I have the vocabulary in my memory of how
many friends at school who also was not wearing sports shoes,
even shoes - shoes broken, perforated, and other open another form
nearing extinction as a means of protecting the foot.

But many also wore a handsome sports shoes, which always
stylish seconds ticking when the owner proudly menghentakkannya
powerful.

After school ended, I walked quickly to the garage where my father worked.
I am almost sure that next Monday I will go to groups that
are "in"

Every time I stamped my heel on the road, I imagine, have been
sports shoes my dream.

Workshop was very quiet. The voice that sounded just the clink-clink
metal from under an old chevy made in 1956.

The air smelled of oil, but the smell seems to me, great.

Only one customer was waiting for my father who was struggling in the under
old chevy.

"Mr. Alva" I asked the customer who is waiting, "still
long? "

"I do not know Will. You know the nature of your father. He was unpacking gear, but
when he got the other part is wrong, he will
finish well. "

I leaned on the gray car.

What can I saw was a pair of legs sticking out dad
from under the car.

With a flick larvae chevy taillights, unconsciously I
at the foot of the father.

Work trousers navy blue, dull and sticky hit by oil, shabby
too.

Shoes, old white .... ah .... not a young black ... ..., and it
really crappy, as is the shoe of a mechanic.

Shoes are not left platform, and the right still has a piece
small thin skin, which formerly named sol. In the end, a row of staples
both bit tight skin tight, preventing her toes
peeked out. Beriap riap shoelaces, and a hole
shows some of her little finger bandaged cotton shirt.

"It's home son? "Father out from under the car.

"Yes sir" I said.

"You do what I tell you today?"

"Yes sir"

"Well, what do you say?" She looked at me, as if he knew what would I
say.

"I still like sports shoes" I said firmly, and tried a half
dead to not look at the father's shoes.

"Then, my father had to cut your mother's shopping money ... .."

"Why not go and buy it now?" And the father pulled out
a $ 10. and fishing for coins to pay 30 cents
3% sales tax.

I took the money and immediately went to the mall, two blocks
from the garage where my father worked.

In front of a window, I stopped to see if the shoe sportku
still on display there. Still! $ 9.95.

But my money would not be enough if I have to buy nail nails will
nailed to the soles and the click clack noise handsome.

I think, to run to the house and asked for funding from mama, because
not be returned to his father and asked for its shortcomings.

By the time I thought of my father, his old shoes seem to imagine
across both eyes.

Kebututannya obviously, the ragged side camping, nails nails
has peeked out and a line of staples commonly used to
pinch of paper.

Worn leather shoes he wore to his family.

At the time the biting winter, wearing the same shoes
through the cold streets, toward the car that had stalled the car.

But my father never complained.

It occurred to me, how many items it should be required
father, but does not have, only my eyes to get what
my desire.

And luxury sneakers behind glass in front etelase
began to fade.

What would it be fathers like me.

What kind of shoes are now worn, when my father acted like I
be.

I went into the shoe store.

A large rack plastered magnificent, full of sports shoes that contain it
cool.

Beside him, there is a different shelf, with sebingkai writing "on sale
big. 50% discount ".

Under the frame lying semodel shoes shoes shoes father, a
younger generation, of course.

My mind is playing ping pong. At first father battered shoes.

And now the new shoes. Thoughts about: the "ins" and in step with
other teenagers at school.

And then the thought of my father, .... has been defeated.

I take size 42 shoes from the shelves berdiscount.

Immediately walked toward the counter, plus tax, be the number
$ 6.13.

I returned to the garage and putting new shoes on the chair's father in
car.

I get the father and return the remaining change.

"I think the price is $ 9.95" said the father.

"Sale" I said curtly.

I grabbed a broom, and began helping his father clean the garage.

At five o'clock, he signaled that the garage should be closed and we had to
home.

Daddy held a shoe box when we got in the car.

When he opened the box, he could only look without saying
word.

He looked at the shoes for long, then to me.

"I think you buy sports shoes", he said quietly.

"Actually my father, ... but .... I was unable to continue.

How should I explain that I really wanted to be
like father?

And when I grow up, I really wanted to be like
These good people, which God gave to me as my father.

Dad put his hand on my shoulder, and we looked at each other for
moment.

There are no words to say the word. Dad started the car, and we
home.

Thank God, because you have given me a good father and
responsible.

source: community.siutao.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
FaceBlog © Copyright 2009 Sharing Stories About Motivation | Blogger XML Coded And Designed by Edo Pranata | Blogger Templates